|Students who are interested in a scholarship for carrying out their doctoral studies at HITS gGmbH should first check the openings on our Jobs & Scholarships page and use the online application system. If you don't find anything of interest there, you are invited to submit an application with the following documents:
Please send these documents to:
- application letter
- current curriculum vitae
- title and project outline (3-5 pages)
- statement by your university supervisor (can be submitted later)
- valid confirmation of admission as a PhD student by the university (has to be provided at latest 6 months after the start of the scholarship)
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
HITS will check the application; in case of a positive decision, the applicant will receive an approval letter by HITS.
Terms and conditions of PhD scholarships
For any questions, please contact Bärbel Mack
- Scholarships will be awarded at a rate of 1,365 Euro/month (net) + 1,500 Euro travel expenses per year.
- Scholarships are exempt from taxes in Germany; please check if any taxes are due in your home country.
- Scholarships are granted for 2 years.
- During the scholarship the recipient has to submit a valid confirmation of enrolment at university for each term.
- Depending on the status of the research project, HITS may grant an extension of the scholarship beyond two years.
Phone: +49 6221-533-201
Fax: +49 6221-533-298
or Stefanie Szymorek
Fax: + 49 6221-533-298