|If you are interested in a postdoc research position at HITS, you should first check the openings on our Jobs & Scholarships page and use the online application system. If you don't find anything of interest there, you are invited to submit an application with the following documents:
Please send these documents to:
- application letter
- current curriculum vitae
- certificate for the PhD degree
- title and project outline (3-5 pages)
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
HITS will check the application; in case of a positive decision, the applicant will receive an approval letter by HITS.
Terms and conditions of postdoc scholarships
For any questions, please contact Bärbel Mack
- Maximum age at the beginning of the scholarship: 32 years.
- PhD degree not older than 3 years.
- The mark of the PhD degree must be at least “magna cum laude”; in case of unmarked PhDs, the reviews by the supervisors must confirm a scientific achievement far above average.
- Scholarships will be awarded at a rate of 2,200 Euro/month (net) + 1,500 Euro travel expenses per year.
- Scholarships are exempt from taxes in Germany; please check if any taxes are due in your home country.
- Scholarships are approved for a maximum of 2 years.
- Depending on the status of the research project, HITS may grant an extension of the scholarship of up to one more year.
Phone: +49 6221-533-201
Fax: +49 6221-533-298
or Stefanie Szymorek
Fax: + 49 6221-533-298