In the newspapers below (or their online version), you can find accommodation advertisements: single rooms, single rooms in shared flats (WG) and apartments, advertised both by real-estate agents and by private landlords.

Most flats are let without furniture and kitchen appliance. Please note that you generally have to pay a deposit of one or two months’ rent that you get back when you move out (if you leave the flat undamaged).