Date(s) - 31/05/2017
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Are you fed up with searching the literature for kinetic data?
We offer an introduction and hands-on training for the SABIO-RK database containing manually curated kinetic data of biochemical reactions.
- People interested in systems biology or biochemistry
- Introduction to the biochemical reaction kinetics database SABIO-RK
- Learning and working with the tools of the database
- SABIO-RK web interface
- Export functionalities
- SABIO-RK web services
- Basic knowledge and interest in biochemistry or enzymology
- It is recommended to bring your own laptop
The participation is free of charge but registration is required until May 24th. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate of attendance can be issued.