We are looking for a full-time
to join our Communications and Events Team
- Write, edit and proofread press releases, newsletters, blog posts, etc.
- Social Media Management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- Plan and deliver scientific conferences, workshops and other public outreach events.
- Develop content for our website and intranet (WordPress).
- Shape and coordinate communication strategies.
- Liaise with external agencies to advise and oversee print and online projects.
- Maintain databases.
What we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Several years of experience in science communication and/or journalism.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English.
- Experience in online communication, event management and internal communication.
- A permanent full-time contract.
- A high level of self-organization with room to implement own ideas.
- An international und thriving work environment.
- Extensive social benefits, such as:
- Subsidized cafeteria meals
- Job ticket
- Allowance for further training and career development
- Company pension plan and additional health care benefits
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Family friendly working environment
Learn more about Working at HITS. For questions or issues with the application process, please contact Rebekka Riehl.
To apply, please fill in the online form and upload the following documents:
- Motivation letter and earliest possible starting date
HITS gGmbH stands for equal opportunities and we strongly believe that our research benefits from inclusive and diverse teams