- PhD in Astronomy, University of Heidelberg, 2009
- HPC-Software Development, HLRS, University of Stuttgart, 2010-2015
- Scientific Computation and Visualisation, MPIA, Heidelberg, 2015-2016
- Scientific Databases and Visualisation, H-ITS, Heidelberg, since 2016
- Computational science
- Scientific computation
- Ruby, Python, D, C++, Befunge and new programming languages
- Parallel programming models
- Web development and internet security
- Programmieren 1 (Institut für Computerlinguistik, Universität Heidelberg)
- Python Crash Course
Teaching material linked here is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Some of these packages require you to have an account on gitlab, and to get invited by me. I will give you access gladly upon request. Just send me an Email.
- CppSs: C++ Super Scalar provides dependency-based task-parallelism for C++
- DSs: D Super Scalar provides dependency-based task-parallelism for D
- TkMultiplot: module to display several plots efficiently with Python and Tkinter
- Temanejo: Debugging toolset for task based parallelism
These are rather sketches than finished applications. They are intented for educational purposes. Contributions are welcome!
- CppSs — a C++ Library for Efficient Task Parallelism
- Programmability and portability for exascale: Top down programming methodology and tools with StarSs
- Hybrid MPI/StarSs – a case study
- Temanejo: Debugging of thread-based task-parallel programs in StarSS
- TEMANEJO – a debugger for task based parallel programming models
- PhD thesis: On the numerical simulation of advection dominated accretion flows