Papers in chronological order (important papers highlighted):
- Deforming convex real projective structures (with Tengren Zhang), 2018
- Positivity and higher Teichmüller theory (with O. Guichard), 2018
- Flows on the PSL(V)-Hitchin component (with Tengren Zhang, Zhe Shun), 2017
- On order-preserving representations (with G. Ben Simon; M. Burger; T. Hartnick; A. Iozzi), 2016
- Tameness of Riemannian locally symmetric spaces arising from Anosov representations (with O. Guichard; F. Kassel), 2015
- Compactification of certain Clifford-Klein forms of reductive homogeneous spaces (with F. Gueritaud , O. Guichard, F. Kassel), 2015
- Anosov representations and proper actions (with F. Gueritaud , O. Guichard, F. Kassel), 2015
- Limits of geometries (with D. Cooper; J. Danciger), 2014
- Weakly maximal representations of surface groups (with G. Ben Simon, M. Burger, T. Hartnick, A. Iozzi), 2013
- On weakly maximal representations of surface groups (with G. Ben Simon ; M. Burger; T. Hartnick; A. Iozzi), 2013
- Anosov representations: domains of discontinuity and applications (with O. Guichard), 2012
- Remarks on and around bounded differential forms,
Pure and Applied Mathematics Quaterly 8 (2012), no. 2,
(Special Issue: In honor of F. Thomas Farrell and Lowell E. Jones part 2 of 2), 481 — 498.
- Higher Teichmüller spaces: From SL(2,R) to other Lie groups (with M. Burger, A. Iozzi),
- Topological Invariants of Anosov Representations, (with O. Guichard),
Journal of Topology 3, 2010 578–642.
- Surface group representations with maximal Toledo invariant , (with M. Burger; A. Iozzi), Annals of Mathematics 172 (2010), no.1, 517–566.
- Domains of discontinuity for surface groups, (with O. Guichard),
C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris I 347 (2009), 1057–1060.
- Tight homomorphisms and Hermitian symmetric spaces, (with M. Burger, A. Iozzi),
GAFA 19 (2009), no. 3, 678–721.
- Convex foliated projective structures and the Hitchin component of SL(4,R), (with O. Guichard),
Duke Mathematical Journal 144 (2008) no.3, 381–445.
- Bounds for cohomology classes, (with M. Burger, A. Iozzi, N. Monod),
in Guido’s book of conjectures, 38–39, L’Enseignement Mathematique 54 (2008), 3-189.
- Bounded cohomology and representations of surface groups,
Vortrag auf der Mathematischen Arbeitstagung 2007, MPIM Bonn.
- Foliated projective structures and the Hitchin component of PSL(4,R),
Oberwolfach Reports, 32 (2007), 38–41.
- Hermitian symmetric spaces and Kähler rigidity, (with M. Burger; A. Iozzi),
Transformation Groups 12 (2007), no. 1, 5–32. electronic article .
- Surface Groups and Hermitian Symmetric Spaces,
Oberwolfach Reports, 26 (2006), 1546–1548.
- The action of the mapping class group on maximal representations,
Geom. Dedicata 120 (2006), 179–191, electronic article .
- Maximal representations of surface groups: Symplectic Anosov structures (with M. Burger; A. Iozzi; F. Labourie),
Pure and Applied Mathematics Quaterly, 1 (2005), no. 2,
(Special Issue: In Memory of Armand Borel), 555–601.
- A generalisation of Teichmüller space in the Hermitian context,
Séminaire de Théorie Spectrale et Géométrie Grenoble, Vol.22 (2004), 103–123.
- Bounded cohomology and geometry,
PhD-thesis, Bonner Mathematische Schriften Nr. 368, Bonn 2004.
- Surface group representations with maximal Toledo invariant (with M. Burger, A. Iozzi),
C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 336 (2003), no. 5, 387–390.